Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
Salym, 28/28 rotation
- Ensures that all on-site operations under his control are executed according to appropriate technical standards within budget and without any HSE incidents.
- Acts as the company representative on site and manage service contractors in the execution of their work, monitoring and reporting on their operational and HSE performance.
- Responsible for assisting the Senior Well Engineer with issues regarding well design, mud & directional programming and rig upgrades.
- Responsible for accurate and timely operational (DIMS) and cost (AFE) reporting.
- Search for and study new technology which could be applicable in the Well Engineering domain.
- Education: Oil and Gas University; bachelor or master degree in drilling/well engineering;
- More than 1 year experience as rig site Drilling Supervisor.
- A valid European or Russian IWCF certificate.
- Experience with Well Engineering software.
- Speaking and writing English skills - Upper-intermediate and higher.
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work and manage in a multi-cultural environment.
Term & conditions:
- Joint Venture Shell & Gazpromneft: opportunity to be involved in best practices of both companies;
- Development and training opportunities (including international training);
- Medical insurance for employee and his family.